I politely choose to disagree. I do get what you’re saying though.
Consider the following scenario however. Picture yourself as an 84 year old woman on her death bed suffering from regret. The following are the 5 regrets of the dying as you know.
Today always gets put off for tomorrow and we never take action or venture out of our comfort zone because we are paralysed by fear. Tomorrow comes sooner than we realise and have never taken action.
We must seize the day while we still have time and the willingness to act. All the best Leah!
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.